Oracle Universal installer stops when uninstallin

From: Rigas P <rigasp_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 13 Feb 2003 06:30:06 -0800

I really dont know how I can remove oracle 9ias from my computer. ever since I installed it is dead slow. now i tried to remove it and it remains idle for half an hour " ...Deinstalling oracle 9i application server instance .. completed 0%!!"

Could anyone please help me fix this problem? can i remove 9ias manually?
thanx Received on Thu Feb 13 2003 - 08:30:06 CST