Re: Strange behavior with SQLPLUS (Oracle)

From: Roger Redford <dba_222_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2003 13:17:46 -0800

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your responses. With sqlplus I tried all these things: set trimspool on/off
set linesize
copying environments

and it made no difference. I still had the same symptom.

Only formatting the column works. Which, as I mentioned, is a lot more work for every ad hoc query.

I'm thinking that this is really not a sqlplus issue, but a terminal issue. Any ideas?

Thanks