Re: Benchmarks

From: <mbrugo_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:53:00 GMT

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:54:16 -0800, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote:
>And, just as an aside, I find it nearly impossible to believe that you
>folks have identical expertise with Solaris with HP/UX and with AIX. I'd
>seriously consider the cost of having an O/S you don't know as well vs. one
>you do know well.
>
>Daniel Morgan

Dear Daniel,
it's true, we have not a complete experience on all O.S. But suppose you tell me that aix is better than solaris, my company will buy an expert on aix, if solaris is better than HP-UX it'll buy an expert on solaris and so on.

we want to upgrade and my question was:
now we are running on hp-ux 9000N, from your experience using a SAN which is the best hw for oracle ?

i thanks all people that have followed my thread

Mike Received on Tue Jan 14 2003 - 01:53:00 CST