Re: Benchmarks

From: Hanne Iren Midttun <hannem_at_tihlde.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:22:57 +0100

Hi,
I haven't got a clue about how the performance is on this spesific hardware. I have been running oracle on AIX, Solaris and Windows. I did not *like* windows, but that is a personal opinion :) On AIX and Solaris I could not notice any performance issues.

But I would like to recomand Solaris, not because Oracle performance so mutch better, but because you get all the patches on solaris first. Good for security, performance, errors and so on.

regards Hanne

--
Hanne Midttun
http://www.tihlde.org/~hannem