Re: Outrage that OCP exams are now unproctored - Comments?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:19:31 +1100

27 Dec 2002 08:15:19 -0800, michael ngong said (and I quote):

> It is interesting to note that the OCP,s you know cannnot turn on
> archiving .

Er? Where did I say that?

> I am not trying to back any one here but there could be
> students of yours who will be found wanting once you deviate the
> least from the curriculum so why do you expect OCP,s to be different.

There is no such thing as a "student of mine". I think you got me confused with someone else?

> OCP should be the exception to life Right?Just as it is not possible
> to correct other works of life I would think it is not possible to
> correct OCP,s

Good. Let's scrap the thing then. I think that's what Oracle is starting to do with this measure.

> I cannot guarantee but you still produce students who are wanting once
> you step on anything the least deviant from your curriculum.Once more
> OCP should not be expected to be an exception

I do not produce any students. No educational institution here. However, I do expect anyone with proper training to be able to read a manual and be able to deduce from basic principles acquired while studying what the heck is that manual all about. I see none of the sort in any1 with just OCP training.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto