Re: Created a tablespace in another database file

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijnREMOVE_at_THISzhew.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:21:27 +0100

You can only create tablespaces in a database while being connected to it as a user with the appropriate privileges.
Two databases can *never* share a tablespace. If one of your databases has an unwanted tablespace you just have to drop it and recreate it in the other.

regards,
Peter

"Bretg" <bretg80_at_yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:74acbad3.0212092248.64af4efd_at_posting.google.com...