Re: Import a .dmp file

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:18:25 GMT

According to tahiti.oracle.com, you have bigger problems.

IMP-00037 Character set marker unknown

Cause: The export file is corrupted.

Action: Try to obtain an uncorrupted version of the export file. If the export file is not corrupted, report this as an Import internal error and submit the export file to Oracle Customer Support.