Re: Import a .dmp file

From: bgt0990 <btighe_at_neometrics.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:02:37 -0500

just hit enter to take the default for buffer size.

Or better yet do a command line with all the info

imp user/password file=dumpfile.dmp ignore=y fromuser=old_schema_name touser=new_schema_name

try that
Barry

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Dec 06 2002 - 11:02:37 CST