Re: ocilib for MacOSX/9iR2

From: Jan Csisko <jcsisko_at_openlinksw.co.uk>
Date: 25 Nov 2002 06:25:04 -0800

Hello Kent,

unfortunately I can still not provide you with a URL on where to find the
Oracle 8i Client for Mac OS X.

Also, you might be interested in the fact that in case you consider one installation on your DB Server machine, you woul dbe able to work with the Macintosh Clients which would (in this case) not require the Oracle 8i
Client.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Jan