From: Rick <al109rs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Nov 2002 05:51:51 -0800

I am trying to load some comma delimited data in SQL LOADER but some foreign characters get changed. E.g. TROMSØ becomes TROMSX, BRATTVÅG becomes BRATTVEG. I have loaded similar data using different methods (other than SQL LOADER) without encountering this affect.

Any idea what has to be put in the ctl file to get around this? I tried using RAW but it does not work with delimited data. Received on Mon Nov 25 2002 - 07:51:51 CST