ocilib for MacOSX/9iR2

From: Kent Brockman <Brockman_at_channelsix.news>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:07:05 +0100

Hi,

        I have succesfully installed the developer release of oracle 9iR2 on MacOSX 10.2 "Jaguar".

I want to use this database from ODBC clients. When looking into one of the options for ODBC (from OpenLink) I noticed that their lite driver depends on ocilib. According to OpenLink is this a part that is missing in the 9i distribution and I should get it from th 8i distribution. Problem is: where do I get it?

Does anyone know where and how to get this? Either from the Oracle site or someplace else.

I need to review the ODBC connection for a project that I am negotiating. The customer wants to run oracle on Windows and the clients on MacOSX. Without this part I (and I think no-one) can build what the customer is asking.

Thanks for any information,
Eddy Walet
PTH

--

This mail-address is not valid. It is used to prevent my own address from being harvested by a bot. If you want to contact me you can use: brockman-AT-xs4all-DOT-nl Sorry for any inconvenience this may give. Kent Brockman is not my real name.