Re: 8.0.6 database doesnt autostart

From: bgt0990 <btighe_at_neometrics.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:54:49 -0500

What operating system are you on?

I'm assuming it is windows/NT, you probably need to recreate the Oracle service with oradim.

EX. Oradim -NEW -SID newdb -intpwd newpasword_you_created -pfile d:\oracle\admin\path_to_pfile

"Jerry D" <jdubuke_at_notme.gpdservices.com> wrote in message news:3dda6954$0$28303$afc38c87@...
> Hi all,
> I have 2 servers for Oracle, one had a password of xxxx the other yyyy.
So,

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Nov 19 2002 - 12:54:49 CST