Re: Newbie question: installation doesn't work

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:01:24 +0100

If your computer is a Pentium 4 search this newsgroup on google.com with "Pentium 4" and you will find many many references to the solution. There is a bug in the Java version used in the Oracle installer for a Pentium 4.

Tim De Meyer <nomail_at_noisp.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 3dc5471f$1_at_websrv.net4all.be...