Re: ORACLE DBA questions for INTERVIEW

From: Korilu <lg510_at_aol.comnomas>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 20:03:49 GMT

I read the following oracle books: Oracle 8 introduction. This covers SQL, SQL*Plus, Architecture, recovery, tuning, basic DBA. I also read Oracle DBA for Oracle 7

I have UNIX Solaris experience, Windows 2000, and Networking Cisco experience. 7 years.

I can answer many of the questions posted on this thread.

Can I get a job as an Oracle DBA?

Or how can I get hands on experience on Oracle?

Are there other books I should read?
Is there an Oracle system online where I can practice? Received on Thu Oct 24 2002 - 15:03:49 CDT