newbie question on db-history

From: heyvaert <pol.heyvaert_at_acunia.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:33:12 +0200

When I try to deploy some CMP-beans on an Oracle9i database, the tables are created by the ApplicationServer.

However, I allways get a "java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00904: invalid column name"-error.
To know where the problem is, I want to see how the tables are created (what sql-statements are being sent to the database).

Where can I find logs or history of the statements, and which settings must be set to log the statements ?

Thanks

Pol Received on Wed Oct 23 2002 - 09:33:12 CDT