Replication sequence of events

From: Jake <me_at_heyjay.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:39:22 -0500

Hi,

I'm working on 8.1.7.2/win2k, I've got some replication problems
(I'm stuck in quiescing, but that's not my question). I've looked through
metalink, and I'm re-reading the Oracle8i Replication manual, but I'm not sure if I've got this straight.

I'm doing n-way master/master, Is this sequence of events correct?

And, does this situation/error prevent me from suspending my master group activity, e.g. causing my quiescing for infinity problem.

Thanks
Jake Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 20:39:22 CDT