Re: Replication sequence of events

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:57:43 GMT

Jake,
The sequence of events which you described does not sound to me like it should cause the quiescing problem you are seeing. I have some example scripts on my website which you might want to look at. You can compare your scripts with mine and see if you notice any differences in your setup. (I also have some info on conflict resolution and replication monitoring which could be helpful too.)

http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/repgen/repgen_files.html

http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/support/repgen/repgen_tn_replication_desig n.html

David Simpson
www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net