proper oracle hard drive config?

From: John <jriker1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2002 08:53:30 -0700

When I took my Oracle DBA classes a while ago, they listed in the backup and recovery class, the proper way to setup Oracle as far as hard drives, raid configuration, and number of raid cards. Can't seem to find that anymore. Assuming best case scenario, with Oracle 8i 8.1.7, can someone suggest the way to setup the different tablespaces between drives, and what raid config to have on each? Thanks.

JR Received on Tue Oct 08 2002 - 10:53:30 CDT