Reverse Key Index

From: y <y_at_y.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:36:50 GMT

Hi,
Suppose I hava a table which contains sequential numbers. And I need build an index on that column. I checked the manual, still can not understand why RKI(Reverse Key Index) can build more evenly distributed index tree than a B-tree.
Any help would be appreciated! Received on Thu Sep 26 2002 - 19:36:50 CDT