Update table.

From: Kenneth Osenbroch <kenneth.osenbroch_at_canaldigital.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2002 05:07:33 -0700

Greetings.

Hopefully, some of you can help me with the following scenario:

Table A : Column A | Column B

. | .
Value 4 | Value 5 Value 6 | Value 7 Value 8 | Value 9
. | .
I need to uptdate Table A to become: Table A : Column A | Column B . | Value 4 Value 4 | Value 6 Value 6 | Value 8 Value 8 | .

Ergo, I need to take the value from the the first row and update the secound row - 1 with it. Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,
Kenneth Received on Wed Sep 18 2002 - 07:07:33 CDT