Re: multiple schemas per user - possible?

From: roger <rsr_at_rogerwrae.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:26:29 GMT

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in news:c7neouoa0uhla1jankrdqifbp58o1pnva9_at_4ax.com:

> NO
> It is possible to give an user access to multiple schemas.
> If you are not satisfied with this answer, reading the tone of your
> post, try choosing a different database product that doesn't have this
> issue.

I re-read my original post, and can detect no "tone" that would warrant a "if you don't like it, go away" response, complete with SHOUTING.

I sometimes wonder why some people bother to reply to a posting, if they have nothing helpful to say.

Oh, wait, I see the .nl now - maybe its an ESL thing....

Thanks anyway. Received on Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:26:29 CDT