Re: Oracle iAS

From: tingl <tlam15_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:02:56 -0600

Yes, you will need web server regardless. Personally I prefer to run application logic
separated from database as much as possible. This way you can ditch 9iAS easier if it
doesn't make you happy.

On the other hand, money is scarce these days. Running everything in database will
probably save you some.

Tony