Re: Oracle 9i on Mac OS X - question...

From: Karen Abgarian <abvk_at_apple.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:14:04 -0700

It does not install as a regular Mac application, if that's what you are thinking of. At least not yet. At the time I was working with it, they did not have orainst yet.

It will probably install in a directory of your choice and you can remove it later.

So it is safe.

Best regards
Karen Abgarian

PS Do not crosspost to different groups, there are people unhappy about it.