Oracle 9i on Mac OS X - question...

From: Blake Patterson <blake_at_blakespot.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2002 08:39:16 -0700

I want to evaluate Oracle 9i for Mac OS X on my dual G4 800 running OS X 'Jaguar'. I am concerned about how much Oracle throws down during the install--I do not intend to run it permanently on this machine, just testing out to assess the feesability of an Xserve + Oracle in the office.

Is it easy to remove Oracle 9i _entirely_ from the system? Thanks.

(Link for OS X Oracle download ->
http://www.oracle.com/corporate/press/index.html?1439925.html )

bp Received on Tue Sep 10 2002 - 10:39:16 CDT