Re: Integrating Oracle HTTP Server with Apache

From: Robert A.M. van Lopik <lopik_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:45:43 +0100

My first guess would be that you have to go with the Oracle version of Apache. This contains a Apache module called mod_plsql that is needed to run Webdb. In principle this is a loadable module that should also work with other Apaches, but I wouldn't count on it. On the other hand, you might consider upgrading form Webdb, a very old Oracle product to Oracle Portal as contained in Oracle 9iAS. These contain versions of Apache that are probably much newer.

hth
rob van lopik