Re: Help: Oracle 8 OCI

From: David Spencer <David.W.Spencer_at_elcaro.moc>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:44:21 +0100

Try:

// stmthp is the statement handle and errhp is the error handle short offset;
  if( OCIAttrGet((dvoid *)stmthp, (ub4)OCI_HTYPE_STMT, (dvoid *)&offset,

                  (ub4 *)0, (ub4)OCI_ATTR_PARSE_ERROR_OFFSET, errhp))
{
  // An error has occured
  return;
}

This attribute is documented in Appendix A of the Oracle 8 Call Interface Programmers Guide Volume 2, Release 8.1.5 (A67847-01).

Dave.

--
Email address munged to avoid SPAM
Reverse the last two parts to reply directly