Integrating Oracle HTTP Server with Apache

From: Pablo Gomez <pgomeza_at_adinet.com.uy>
Date: 15 Aug 2002 15:24:02 -0700

We have a Suse Linux server with Apache running my web site and Oracle 8.1.7 as database server. We have an application developed with Webdb that originally was working using the Webdb listener. Now we want to use the Oracle Http Server.

We want to use only one Apache server, the one provieded by Oracle (configured to work with Webdb) or the one included in the Suse distribution. The second is a newer version, wich I think has less bugs.

What is advisable to do? Integrate the Apache/Suse web server with the Apache/Oracle one, or viceversa?

Thanks

Pablo Gomez Aguilera
Twins Informatica
Montevideo, Uruguay Received on Thu Aug 15 2002 - 17:24:02 CDT