Re: after running a query (count, select...like) i don't get the prompt back

From: Cihat <c.genc_at_interpay.nl>
Date: 7 Aug 2002 13:35:02 -0700

Hi Richard,

The size isn't that big, it holds 200.000 records and the table size is 8,5 MB.
In the same database I have a larger table and that's working fine. It's weird,
if i do 'select count(*) from cardholder' the problem occurs, but if I do
'select count(*) from cardholder where cardholder_id < 250000' it shows the correct total amount of records and doesn't give any problems.

regards,
Cihat