Re: cursor_sharing

From: Anurag <avdbi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:00:33 -0400

Setting cursor_sharing = force has bugs in 8i. Do understand the implications and read about the bugs associated with this (even on 8.1.7.3).

Some places to research:
Search this news group in Google groups: keywords: cursor_sharing bugs Also, look in metalink for the known bugs regarding its usage.

Anurag