Re: ORA-03113 in intermedia

From: Jason Pepper <jason.pepper_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:50:30 +0100

try using ctx_output.start_log and ctx_output.end_log to wrap your query (look them up in the doc for more info)

these should write you a log file that will tell you precisely what the INSO filters were doing when the 3113 occurred.

take it from there and follow up with support, they'll thank you for the extra info

-JP