ORA-03113 in intermedia

From: Angel Faus <afaus_at_corp.vlex.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2002 02:43:38 -0700

Hi,

I've got an application that uses an intermedia text query (contains

The application works normally well, but for some queries I get a ORA-03113 error [end-of-file on communication channel].

I think it is related to the query returning a very large number or elements:
is there any configuration parameter (a buffer size, a timeout, ..? ) that can be changed to fix this kind of problems?

Any help would be really apreciated,

-àngel
afaus_at_corp.vlex.com Received on Fri Jul 26 2002 - 04:43:38 CDT