Re: Performance

From: Stephan <test_at_test.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:08:06 GMT

Thanks, I'll try your suggestions!

To be honest: this is the first time for me that I got involved in 'performance' problems.

I use all standard settings: I thought: 50.000 ROWS is nothing for Oracle so tuning is not needed.

Can you please take a look at my tablespaces: are they ok?

  a.. I did not analyze the tables.
  b.. I don't know if CBO is used.