Re: Performance

From: rs <info_at_bytelife.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:10:15 +0200

Hello Stephan,
Guess you found the cause already: the 50.000 records table. This table can NOT delay the working of Forms - it sounds like a CBO problem.
- Do you use the Cost Based Optimizer ?
- Did you analyze the tables ?
  (Run the dbmap.sql script on my sql-site to check this) Try an explain plan of the queries involved and you will probably find a full table scan !
Cheers,

     Roelof Schierbeek

R.Schierbeek, DBA

e-mail: info_at_NOSPAMbytelife.com
www   : www.bytelife.com
sql   : www.bytelife.com/sql4dba.htm

Stephan <test_at_test.com> schreef in ...