Re: IMP: still more problems

From: Enkidu <utnapishtim43NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:42:45 GMT

On-topic: It's unfortunate that some smart people feel they have to look down their noses at those who are struggling to find answers. I have to admit, Sybrand does occasionally answer people's questions without all the sarcasm. However, the anonymity of a NG must make him feel like he can forget every bit of the social skills I'm sure his mother tried to instill in him. I can only feel sorry for him.

Off-topic: Enkidu and Utnapishtim are characters in the oldest known work of fiction - a story written around 3000BC in Sumeria - now commonly known by the title, The Gilgamesh Epic. BTW, my real name is Roger Crowley.