Re: Help insert with a select using a DB Link - ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

From: Enkidu <utnapishtim43NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:30:19 GMT

Well, excuse me, Mr. Smarty (aka Sybrand). I don't suppose you care to look in the Oracle doc set, where they tell you that it was designed for non-Oracle databases. Or do you just pull all your info out of your feeble brain?

I wonder, after reading a lot of your posts, if anyone at your office ever comes to you for help. If your attitude at the office is anything like it is in this NG, you must be the lonliest DBA on the planet.

Chill out Sybrand. Go outside, take a deep breath. Then come back inside and answer people's questions without all the sarcasm. OK.

Have a nice life!
Roger Crowley - DBA - LearningFramework