Re: er, 'interesting' new 9i feature

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:37:34 +1000

The "AS" is pure gold dust, that's for sure.

Interesting you used the alert log in the past.... I always tossed of a

select p.spid
from v$process p, v$session s
where p.addr=s.paddr
and s.username='SCOTT';

...to find out my number and got it from there. I never thought to check the alert log (shuffles uncomfortably away looking very guilty).

Regards
HJR "Sean M" <smckeownNO_at_BACKSIESearthlink.net> wrote in message news:3D35EE1F.B1A37734_at_BACKSIESearthlink.net...

> "Howard J. Rogers" wrote:
> >
> > True. I kinda meant, when one does the removal of 'no', one usually
> > remembers to add the word 'resetlogs' lower down in the script too...
like