Re: Help me tuning this wait event:log file sync

From: srivenu <srivenu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2002 21:29:36 -0700

I'am not sure which version but i read somewhere(and even tested it ) that if you commit in PL/SQL program units, the session will not wait till the log is flushed.
Can you try that ?
What application are you using?
Does it use anonymous PL/SQL blocks?
How about converting them to Stored program units Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 23:29:36 CDT