Re: 9ias release 2 not recommended

From: sg <s4v4g3_at_europe.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:42:25 +0200

I just made a list of bugs I hit with ias 9.0.2.0.1, 16 bugs so far and counting funny thing is only one of them is published for public on Metalink, I wonder why hehehe

OSS is good for RDBMS support but clueless for Application Server and Applications support. They really need some better training or hire experienced people (specially Applications since by nature it's hard to support for newbies such as many OSS). In the last 4 days in our TARs, instead of getting help from OSS we helped them to solve the problems. Funny

Although I understand why they are clueless, if they change the architecture every year then no wonder lol

Unbreakble? How can you break something that is not even built