Re: 9ias release 2 not recommended

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 09:27:37 -0400

I feel your pain, just got our 9iAS R2 working after a (2) week effort (this is on solaris). We also ran into the web cache port conflict that you mentioned.

I'd really like to figure out how to clone an install, as with the previous portal, that was the only way to do a deployment, as the export/import scripts were a disaster. Note that they don't have scripts yet for migrating R1 portal data.

Good luck...

-Peter