Serializing the refresh of interdependent materialized views

From: Rick Denoire <100.17706_at_germanynet.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:56:54 +0200

Hello

What is the correct way to automate the refreshing of materialized views, when several groups of views should be refreshed one group after the other?

Let's say I have three groups of materialized views A, B and C. C should be refreshed after B, and B after A. How do I setup this time concatenation? Fixed times are bad, because the duration of the execution may vary. The next group should start the refresh inmediately after the prior group is done.

Any hint will be appreciated.

Rick Denoire Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 17:56:54 CDT