Re: Global temporary tables v pl/sql tables

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:19:54 -0400

Are you sure ? Is this an EXCLUSIVE statement ??? Can I not declare the index-by table in the DECLARATION section of the body for it to last the session ? so that I don't have to make it global and exposed ?

If we must declare something in the spec to last the session....isn't Oracle incredibly inconsiderate ?

robert