Invalid Month error on German Oracle Server 8.1.7 using ADO

From: newboy <goldstar_at_nospam.aol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:19:08 +0100

Hi

I get an invalid month error when I do an insert from a VB6 app using ADO.

It only happens on a German system for the month of MARCH only !!!

I can fix it by using a different date mask to_date(date, 'DD-MM-RRRR')

'DD-MON-RRR' doesnt' work even if I set the NLS_DATE parameter to match.

Is it an Microshaft ADO bug?

Anyone got any suggestion please.

Thanks
James Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:19:08 CDT