Re: 9ias release 2 not recommended

From: Dave Potts <d.j.potts_at_bcs.org.uk>
Date: 9 Jul 2002 09:12:09 -0700

Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org> wrote in message news:<3D299349.FE44BAF5_at_mitre.org>...
> I feel your pain, just got our 9iAS R2 working after a (2) week effort
> (this is on solaris).

We had exactly the same experience of 2 weeks of install. Be careful however: we got ours running and then had a power failure on the server. We have not been able to start it up again. After another 3 days of pain we have given up and are sticking with 9iAS R1 for the near future!

Dave. Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:12:09 CDT