Re: Oracle 8i (8.1.7.0.1) + Redhat Linux 7.2 = Cannot create tablespace file > 2 gb

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:43:31 +1000

Mmmm. However, professionalism is in the eye of the beholder.

Consider these choice quotes:

"I don't just blindly post requests for help until I have exhausted all other
possibilities." Swiftly followed by " I have pulled out the B&R guide because you
are correct it has been quite a while."

"The backup you suggest is worthless to me."

"In your mind."

Never mind the classic "the performance increase was 10x better" after making a 100-extent table a 1-extent table.

I won't point out who made all these prime comments, nor what the context of each was. You know who you are, and can read a thread.