FailSafe

From: Foggy <sjefke12_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2002 23:27:50 -0700

Hello,

I have a question about the benefits of Oracle FailSafe. I have read the FailSafe Concepts Manual, but it is still not clear to me what FailSafe adds to the Microsoft Cluster Server functionality. Could you point out what FailSafe adds to Cluster Server?

Oracle 8.1.7 on Win2K

Regards,

Johan Received on Fri Jun 21 2002 - 01:27:50 CDT