recovery without control file and online redo log

From: xueyang <xueyangy_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:32:28 +0800

Hi,

I backuped our production db( all the dbf files), but i didn't backup the control file and online redo log. this db is running under noarchivelog mode.
Now i try to restore this db on another server with this version of backup(all the dbf files , no control file and redo log file), and i met some problem.
I can't startup the db due to no control file. when i tried to create control file, it told me no redo log file. Anyone has any idea about this? thanks in advance.

Regards, Received on Mon Jun 17 2002 - 22:32:28 CDT