Re: Oracle Alert on upgrades to 9.2.0.1

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: 5 Jun 2002 09:56:25 -0700

Well then. I'll let everyone know how well the workaround "works". My current project is a VLDB (10TB) proof of concept on a 10 node cluster of Dual Proc Dells attached to 20TB RAID 1+0 XIOtech arrays and all stored in PolyServe clustered filesystems... let's just say there are a BUNCH of freelists that will need repaired!

Wish me luck! Received on Wed Jun 05 2002 - 11:56:25 CDT