Taking down a STANDBY database

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 May 2002 15:29:39 -0700

I am planning on taking a standby database out of service while keeping It's production site in production. (They are both 8.1.7 on Solaris.) Am I correct in assuming that all I need to do on the Primary side is take the Log_archive_dest_n and log_archive_dest_state_n lines out of the init.ora file and restart? Received on Mon May 13 2002 - 17:29:39 CDT