Re: Client application connects as schema owner - opinions please

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 18:51:43 +0200

On Wed, 8 May 2002 10:44:04 -0400, "bgt0990" <btighe_at_neometrics.com> wrote:

>If you had not apprised the third party developer of your requirements
>before they began development then you can hardly claim their coding to be
>defective. This is in fact a new requirement (to them) and it will cost
>extra to have it done the way you want. You of course should not give up
>your security scheme but you must be prepared to pay for it (or answer to
>management as to why the third party developer was not given the whole
>story).
>
>My $.02
>Barry

It's always the customer fault, that is what you are saying, isn't it. You must work for a developer who consistently tries to rip the customer an arm off, as most developer do.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 11:51:43 CDT