Re: Is that true: IBM overtakes Oracle in total database sales

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 11:48:31 -0500

Primarily it depends on the OS
..In the non-unix world, IBM, by buying Informix, took a slight lead..

In the Unix world Oracle stills leads by a mile..

   http://www.newsgroups.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Ulimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 11:48:31 CDT